Here’s some simple tips from The Gadget Scientist on how to shoot better portraits of kids:
The Gadget Scientist is a visual & easy to read Guide to using your Digital Camera whatever the size. This guide has been written for both point-and-shoot compact and DSLR cameras. Containing 216 pages this guide is packed full of hundreds of easy to understand colour illustrations and photos.
- Did you received a new camera for Christmas and not sure how to work it?
- Know someone who wants know how to use their digital camera to take better pictures?
- Are you feeling a bit lost or disappointed with your holiday and family photos?
- If so, I think we have the answer !
The Gadget Scientist Guide to Using Your Digital Camera will help you take better pictures:
- identify the buttons, dials and settings on your camera
- take better photos even with AUTO mode
- use advanced camera settings
- fix common photo mistakes
- learn tips and tricks used by professional photographers
- enjoy taking photos
When can I buy it? www.snapperstuff.com
Pixel Magazine review The Gadget Scientist in their product news section…
The Gadget Scientist is a comprehensive handbook that covers key points that will be useful for the user picking up a digital camera for the first time right through to the enthusiast who wants to learn to make the most of their camera’s features.
Ian has blogged about the lighting set up they have used: “See how I developed the lighting for Mark’s PTC (Piece To Camera) shot in Paul’s studio. I chose to use Rosco Lightpads exclusively because they are quick to set up, energy efficient, daylight colour balanced and cool running so consequently do not cook the talent!”
Read more about the lighting set up here: LIGHTING THE GADGET SCIENTIST™