After its runaway success over the last ten years, this major one day event will again be held at the Novotel Hotel in Southampton, on Thursday 10th April.
Visitors will be able to see, try & buy the latest professional digital SLRs, plus a wide selection of lenses & accessories, printers, tripods, bags, memory cards, studio flash systems, backgrounds & reflectors plus quality used equipment, all under one roof.
As always the Show will offer the perfect opportunity for professionals and enthusiasts to invest in the latest kit, with special Show-only offers and part exchange deals on the day. Expert advice and in-depth demos will be on offer from a host of manufacturer experts as well as our highly trained, friendly staff.
Brands exhibiting should include Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Pentax, Ricoh, Sigma, Samyang (tbc), Tamron, Tokina, Epson, Lowepro, Tamrac, thinkTANK photo, Gitzo, Manfrotto, Velbon, Giottos, Lastolite (inc Lumen8 studio flash), Bowens studio flash, Metz, SanDisk, Hama, Hahnel, Cam Ranger, Rogue, X-Rite & ColorMunki, DxO Software, Stealth Gear, Crumpler & Op-tech.
Canon & Nikon sensor clean clinics will be in session, offering a FREE basic sensor clean on your Canon or Nikon DSLR by manufacturer technicians! (One only per show visitor).
Wild Arena will be holding various mini-studio photo sessions in conjunction with Canon including their popular ‘Animal Macro’ workshop, giving visitors the chance to try out the latest Canon DSLRs & Macro lenses etc on a variety of exotic insects, small reptiles and other subjects. The Royal Photographic Society will also be attending with info & joining offers.
Free Seminar Talks by manufacturer specialists/photographer ambassadors are to be held- to include sessions from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus & Colour Confidence:
- 11.30am-12.30pm – Nikon will offer a talk and presentation on the amazing new D4s Pro DSLR;
- 12.30-1.30pm – Canon Explorer Danny Green will be discussing ‘The Art of Wildlife Photography’ using EOS equipment and is also offering short portfolio review sessions- email him at email@example.com to book your slot on this;
- 1.30-2.50pm – Pro Fashion & Portrait Photographer Damian McGillicuddy will be talking about his work and on using the latest Olympus OM-D E-system cameras;
- 3-4pm – Sony product talk, details to be confirmed.
- 4-5pm – Pro Photographer Mark Lawrence from Lastolite will be discussing Studio Lighting techniques and the Lastolite product range, including Lumen8 Studio Flash, Backgrounds & Reflectors etc.
- 5-6pm- Colour Confidence will be talking about ‘Improving Your Workflow’ using their monitor/printer calibration products and software;
NOTE: Places limited on all of the above, pre-booking not available on seminar talks.
Entrance to the event is FREE and doors are open from 11am until 7pm (limited car parking is available at the Novotel itself- visitors to enquire at reception for further info).
To add to the excitement, every visitor will have the chance to win a superb Fujifilm X-M1+16-50mm Zoom (Compact System Camera) worth £549.99 SRP in the FREE Prize Draw on the day!
Snapperstuff will be demonstrating gear from Think Tank Photo, FLM, Peak Design and LumiQuest at the show, so please come and ask our Product Specialist any questions you have, and try out your gear for best fit!
LCE PRO SHOW:
Date: 10 April 2014 – Thursday
Time: 11am – 7pm
Venue: Novotel Hotel, 1 West Quay Road, Southampton SO15 1RA