Here’s some simple tips from The Gadget Scientist on how to shoot better portraits of kids:
The Gadget Scientist is a visual & easy to read Guide to using your Digital Camera whatever the size. This guide has been written for both point-and-shoot compact and DSLR cameras. Containing 216 pages this guide is packed full of hundreds of easy to understand colour illustrations and photos.
- Did you received a new camera for Christmas and not sure how to work it?
- Know someone who wants know how to use their digital camera to take better pictures?
- Are you feeling a bit lost or disappointed with your holiday and family photos?
- If so, I think we have the answer !
The Gadget Scientist Guide to Using Your Digital Camera will help you take better pictures:
- identify the buttons, dials and settings on your camera
- take better photos even with AUTO mode
- use advanced camera settings
- fix common photo mistakes
- learn tips and tricks used by professional photographers
- enjoy taking photos